Another short one! The upper fabric is a cotton with an oriental print involving a crane. It's got flecks of gold in it which I think is pretty darn nice. I cut out the pattern as is, then cut away an extra deep and wide neckline to allow for a drawstring casing to cinch it in. I cut out a portion of the center front skirt and replaced it with gathered contrasting fabric. I decided to try the side seam pockets on the exterior this time. On the back, I re-applied the portion I had cut out of the front skirt, and sort of crunched it up a bit with irregular pleats. The hem is shorter in the front and longer in the back.
I'm modeling it below. Caution! You may want to shield your eyes from the blinding gleam of my pasty white legs.